Trainings & Events
- FREE Erie County Community Narcan Trainings - Ongoing, Free, at different locations throughout the county. Click here for a list of available trainings.
- Pregnancy & Marijuna - October 24, 2018 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm, UPMC Chautauqua, 207 Foote Avenue, Jamestown, NY, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BY 10/16/18 contact Nicole Kimball at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 716-753-4117. FREE TO ATTEND!
- Cause & Consequence - Drugs, Alcohol, Pregnancy, and the Vulnerable Child - October 25, 2018 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Chautauqua Harbor Hotel, 10 Dunham Avenue, Celoron, NY. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED by 10/16/18, click here. FREE TO ATTEND!
- Conference with Dr. Michael Kerr - Theme - Bowen Theory's Secrets: The Hidden Life of Families, Thursday, November 15, 2018, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Christ the King Seminary, East Aurora, NY. REGISTRATION is required. $95/person or $65/student with proper ID. Register for 11/14 & 11/15 for $125 or $80/student with proper ID
- Native American Cultural Competency - Part 3: Restoring Native Healthy and Wellness - December 11, 2018 8:30am - 4:45p. Niagara Falls, NY. FREE to attend. PRE-REGISTRATION is required, email email@example.com or call 716-874-2797 ext. 348. Seating limited to 45 participants.